ICOM NATHIST is delighted to announce its inaugural student bursary for the 2016 General Assembly it Italy. To a cap of €4,000* the bursary will cover:
- Airfare to Milan (economy)
- Accommodation during the conference
- Food during the conference
- Registration fees
In addition, the successful student will:
- Be presented at formal ICOM NATHIST functions during conference
- Give a special keynote speech on the area of his/her specialty
- Receive a special commemorative document, signed by the President of ICOM NATHIST acknowledging his/her achievement
The bursary is open to any individual member of ICOM NATHIST or member of an ICOM NATHIST member institution. The applicant must be a student must be enrolled in a postgraduate degree program at an accredited. Download a copy of the rules at this link: ICOM NATHIST Student Bursary Rules 2016
This bursary is planned to be repeated for every General Assembly. No other bursaries are currently available.
*Any additional costs must be borne by the successful student or his/her institution. Receipts will be required for all costs claimed.